[REL] 541's keylogger v6.1 - STEALER - FUD-FREE- Tested on all Win OS ! NO BUGS ! | Ksecurity-team

Subscribe & Don,t Miss A Free Hacking Course| Receive Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

[REL] 541's keylogger v6.1 - STEALER - FUD-FREE- Tested on all Win OS ! NO BUGS !



Hi guys,

Finally i finished my project ! I optimized my last release like hell and released v6.1 for it ! I was stuck with my forums (HMO)..I'm currenly fixing my forums so my project got delayed !

New Server Size : 356 KB

I have also optimized my memory usage ! So that i runs more efficiently !


New Features:


Screenshot Taker
Clipboard Logger
Smart Fake message Display : Only 1 time FM Display even after Reboot
Smart Stealer Logs : Only 1 Time send : Doesn't spam Inbox
Fixed Melt Function
Decreased Server Size
Optimized Memory Usage
NO Bugs !!

Notes:

If your not getting any keystorkes: It means that either your victim is browsing pages or not Typing content ! There is nothing wrong with the keylogger !

If your not getting frequent Stealer logs: It means that the logs were once sent and will not be sent again from the same computer till the computer has been formatted !

Screenshots:

[Image: Builder-1.jpg]

[Image: Builder.jpg]

Scans :

http://scanner.novirusthanks.org/analysi...lci5leGU=/

http://scanner.novirusthanks.org/analysi...1Yi5leGU=/

http://scanner.novirusthanks.org/analysi...yZS5leGU=/

Download :

Since this is my last release ,I want to make a little money out of it ! Hope you don't mind ! NO PRIVATE VERSION IS AVAILABLE !

http://adf.ly/36EU




Share your views...

1 Respones to "[REL] 541's keylogger v6.1 - STEALER - FUD-FREE- Tested on all Win OS ! NO BUGS !"

Blogger said...

Been using Kaspersky protection for a couple of years now, I would recommend this anti virus to everybody.


December 10, 2016 at 10:54 PM

Post a Comment

 

Members

Join Us At Facebook

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

© 2011 Ksecurity-team All Rights Reserved Hackguide4u Theme by Adnan Anjum Learn Hacking Online hackguide4u.blogspot.com